Come and take part in the Soccer Fun Day with the City of Rockville Sports Division. Qualified staff will lead a session with an emphasis on getting active, and having fun, through creative soccer games, drills and scrimmages. Space is limited, register today. Preregistration required. Each participant will be required to bring a drink and appropriate soccer clothing. The event will be on the fields at the back of the school.
Cost: FREE to all eligible students of Beall Elementary School
- Kindergarten and 1st Graders: Thursday, May 16 between 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- 2nd and 3rd Graders: Thursday, May 23 between 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Kindergarten and 1st Graders: 44008
- 2nd and 3rd Graders: 44009
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Parents can mail REGISTRATION FORM to: Sports Division, Rockville City Hall, 111 Maryland Ave., Rockville, MD, 20850.
- Drop it off in person at the same address: Sports Division, Rockville City Hall, 111 Maryland Ave., Rockville, MD, 20850.
- Fax it: 240-314-8659
- Scan and e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register online using the City's online registration system